The Papers of Richard Leake, 1986-2011 | Luther College Archives
By Hayley Jackson
ID: LCA/RG15/Leake, R
Primary Creator: Leake, Richard
Extent: 0.8 Linear Feet. More info below.
The Entrepreneurship Club was founded in 1995 as SIFE (Students In Free Enterprise). The name changed in 1997 to LIFE (Luther In Free Enterprise). The name changed again in 2005 to Entrepreuneurship Club.
The Malcom and Maybelle Estrem Endowed Program for Entrepreneurial Studies was established in 1991 to enhance the study of entrepreneurship as a program within the Economics and Business department.
The Daryl and Audrey Erdman Prize for Entrepeneurship was founded in 1989 by Daryl and Audrey Erdman, '61. The prize was to be granted to students "who have demonstrated exceptional entreprenurial skills through their personal endeavors to start up and to manage their own business."
Access Restrictions: Some records may be restricted. Consult the archivist for more information.
Preferred Citation: Cite unpublished materials: Richard Leake Papers, RG15 Manuscripts, Luther College Archives, Decorah, Iowa
Finding Aid Revision History: 11/20/19: EC updated the preferred citation.
Browse by Box:
[Box 1: Papers of Richard Leake, 1986-2011],
[Box 2: Papers of Richard Leake, 1995-2011],
- Box 1: Papers of Richard Leake, 1986-2011
- Folder 1: Entrepreneurial Showcase, 1986
- Folder 2: Entrepreneurial Showcase, 1988
- Folder 3: Estrem Endowment Guidelines, 1991-2005
- Folder 4: Entrepreneurial Showcase Speakers, 1997-2006
- Folder 5: Estrem Endowment Proposals, 2002-2011
- Folder 6: Entrepreneurial Showcase, 2000-2011
- Folder 7: Erdman Prize, 2002-2011
- Box 2: Papers of Richard Leake, 1995-2011