The Papers of Fridtjof Schroder | Luther College Archives
ID: LCA/RG15/Schroder, F
Primary Creator: Schroder, Fridtjof
Extent: 0.4 Linear Feet. More info below.
Use Restrictions: Though we may hold the property rights, Luther College Archives does not hold the copyrights for all materials. Individuals may use materials for non-commercial, private use, but commercial users must secure permissions from the copyright holders and/or Luther College Archives to reproduce, publish, or quote protected materials and photographs. For more information about the Luther College copyright and fair use policy, please visit https://www.luther.edu/copyright/
Preferred Citation: Cite unpublished materials: Fridtjof Schroder Papers, RG15 Manuscripts, Luther College Archives, Decorah, Iowa
Finding Aid Revision History: 11/26/19: EC updated the preferred citation.
Browse by Box:
[Box 1: Papers of Fridtjof Shroder],
- Box 1: Papers of Fridtjof Shroder
- Folder 1: Part 1 Introduction, n.d.
- Folder 2: The Long Journey From the Past: Part 2 The Role of the Conceptual in the Arts, n.d.
- Folder 3: Part 3 Naturalism, n.d.
- Folder 4: Part 4 The Functionalist Search, n.d.
- Folder 5: Part 5 Realism as a Concrete Reality, n.d.
- Folder 6: Part 6: Metamorphosis and the Unconscious, n.d.
- Folder 7: Part 7: In the Spirit of Renewal, n.d.
- Folder 8: Part 8: In the Spirit of Renewal - Part 2, n.d.
- Folder 9: Course Outline for History of Art and Architecture, n.d.