Annual Reports, 1948-1983 | Luther College Archives
Title: Annual Reports, 1948-1983
ID: LCA/RG03/Series 2
Primary Creator: Luther College (Decorah, Iowa)
Extent: 0.2 Linear Feet. More info below.
Scope and Contents of the Materials
A series related to annual reports done at Luther College. These include annual reports submitted from the Dean to the President of the College and reporst submitted from committees to the Dean.
Located in the small northeast Iowa town of Decorah, Luther College is an undergraduate liberal arts institution of about 2,500 students. The college is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Founded in 1861 by Norwegian immigrants, Luther offers more than 60 majors and preprofessional and certificate programs leading to the bachelor of arts degree. Its mission statement emphasizes faith, leadership, and community service. Luther College provides equal opportunity for all qualified persons in its educational programs and activities.
Box and Folder Listing
Browse by Box:
[Box 1: Annual Reports, 1948-1983],
[Box 2: End of the Year Committee Reports, 1999-2018],
[Box 3: End-of-Year Committee Reports, 1995-1999],
- Box 1: Annual Reports, 1948-1983
- Folder 1: Grant Proposal Reported to the Board of Regents, 1971-1983
- Folder 2: Annual Dean's Reports to the President, 1960-1962
- Folder 3: Annual Dean's Reports to the President, 1956-1959
- Folder 4: Annual Dean's Reports to the President, 1952-1955
- Folder 5: Annual Dean's Reports to the President, 1948-1951
- Box 2: End of the Year Committee Reports, 1999-2018
- Box 3: End-of-Year Committee Reports, 1995-1999