The Papers of Ingebrit Dorrum, 1877-1952 | Luther College Archives
ID: LCA/RG15/Dorrum, I
Primary Creator: Dorrum, Ingebrit (1877-1952)
Extent: 0.2 Linear Feet. More info below.
Dorrum graduated from Luther College in 1904. He received his master’s degree from Harvard in 1911. He eventually became a professor at Luther. Dorrum also translated and edited many works, including Stories and Poems by Jonas Lie in 1914 and The Wisdom of the Old Norsemen in 1939.
Dorrum studerte ved Luther College til 1904. Han tok mastergraden ved Harvard i 1911. Senere ble han professor på Luther. Dorrum oversatte og redigerte mange verk, blant annet Stories and Poems by Jonas Lie i 1914 og The Wisdom of the Old Norsemen i 1939.
Use Restrictions: Though we may hold the property rights, Luther College Archives does not hold the copyrights for all materials. Individuals may use materials for non-commercial, private use, but commercial users must secure permissions from the copyright holders and/or Luther College Archives to reproduce, publish, or quote protected materials and photographs. For more information about the Luther College copyright and fair use policy, please visit https://www.luther.edu/copyright/
Preferred Citation: Cite unpublished materials: Ingebrit Dorrum Papers RG15 Manuscripts, Luther College Archives, Decorah, Iowa
Finding Aid Revision History: 11/15/19: EC updated the preferred citation.
Browse by Box:
[Box 1: Dorrum, Ingebrit, 1877-1952],
- Box 1: Dorrum, Ingebrit, 1877-1952
- Folder 1: Collection Description, 1979
- Folder 2: "The Wisdom of the Old Norsemen" bound book, 1939
- Folder 3: "Lidt om Hvindens Stilling Blante de Gamle Nordboer" paper presented Norsk Hvindeklub, March 1910
- Folder 4: Misc. Speeches, Poem, and Correspondence, 1910, 1938, undated
- Folder 5: Misc. Articles and Correspondence, 1937, undated
- Folder 6: "The Wisdom of the Old Norsemen" longhand, undated
- Folder 7: "The Wisdom of the Old Norsemen" typewritten, undated
- Folder 8: School Related Materials, 1902, 1910, 1936